Keep your home refreshingly clean between our visits with natural cleaning supplies made with doTERRA Essential Oils.
Not only can you keep your home fresh between cleanings, but essential oils can also provide you and your family with endless positive health benefits!
Essential Oils that Excel as Cleaners: Citrus Oils
- LEMON cleansing properties, uplifting, smells great
- WILD ORANGE cleansing properties, naturally cleansing, smells great
- GRAPEFRUIT cleansing properties, naturally cleansing, smells great
- BERGAMOT cleaning properties, uplifting, smells great
- LIME cleansing properties, uplifting, smells great
& Of Course…
There is a reason that On Guard is one of our top 10 oils! On guard not only helps your immune system, it is a FANTASTIC oil to clean with.
DoTERRA Oils TESTED to assure they are
Why not turn to doTERRA OnGuard to clean and purify your air and surface areas?!
ALL-PURPOSE CLEANING SPRAY
Perfect for bathrooms and kitchens!
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 25 drops essential oil (any of the above choices)
- In a 32 oz. spray bottle, combine water and vinegar.
- Add essential oil(s) of choice. Shake well.
- Use on counters, wood, glass, stainless steel, and porcelain.
- Wipe with a microfiber cloth or paper towel.
Homemade Soft Scrub
Use your homemade Soft Scrub to clean your sink, bathtub, toilet, microwave, tile and grout, countertops, pots and pans, glass stovetop, concrete, stainless steel, granite, and glass. Avoid using it on porous surfaces such as untreated wood or granite.
- 3/4 cup baking soda
- 1/4 cup castile soap
- 1 Tbsp water
- 8 drops each of Lemon and Melaleuca Essential Oil
- Combine the baking soda and castile soap in a mixing bowl.
- Add the water and Melaleuca oil to the bowl and stir with a fork. Stir until you achieve a paste-like consistency. (I had to add a little more baking soda at this point to get the consistency I was looking for.)
- Transfer to your glass container of choice and start cleaning!
Freshen your home while vacuuming!
Put a few drops of your favorite essential oils on a cotton ball and put it in your vacuum!
5 Easy Essential Oil Life Hacks
1. Permanent Marker, Not So Permanent
Use a drop or two of Lemon essential oil on a cotton ball and rub away the marker!
2. Bathroom Freshness
Put a couple drops of your favorite doTERRA essential oil on the inside of your toilet paper roll. Everytime you give it a spin, you’ll release a lovely scent… suggestions are Lavender, Purify or Lemon.
3. Care Freshener
Glue mini pom poms to your clothespin. Put a drop of your favorite doTERRA essential oil on each pom pom and slip to your cars air vent. Suggested oils are Breathe, Lavender, OnGuard or Lemon.
4. Empty Bottles, or are they?
Inside the “empty bottles” are trace amounts of oil! Make the most of those bits and dump your bottles into a jar filled with epsom sals. The salts will absorb the oils, making a marvelous bath softener!
5. No time for a bath?
Put 4-5 drops of your favorite doTERRA essential oil on the shower floor or wall… turn on the hot water and inhale! Suggested oils are Breathe, Eucalyptus, and Grapefruit. Better yet, make a shower melt! Ice cube tray, miniature works best.
1 cup of cornstarch
2 tablespoons of water
Mixing Bowl, spoon
5-7 drops of Grapefruit, or favorit oil
Food coloring, optional
* No statements on this page or any page on this website have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.