Given the continued news and concerns about the Coronavirus, we would like to share with you the precautions our company has implemented to help keep you and your families (our clients) and our employees safe.
We continue to hold regular team meetings to review our policies and procedures and ensure our technicians are always working as safely as possible.
Steps we have taken:
- We will not — under any circumstance — allow any employee who is sick, has any flu-like symptoms or who has sick family members to come to work.
- Our cleaning technicians will wash their hands with soap and water when they arrive for your cleaning and again prior to leaving.
- Our cleaning techs will wipe down their cleaning supplies and tools — mop handles, vacuum handles, tote handles, etc. – with a disinfectant wipe after each house they clean.
- We will give special care to commonly touched surfaces in your home if you leave out disinfectant wipes you’d like us to use.
- As always, the cleaning towels we use are clean, only used in your home, and are washed before they are used again.
Customers can help by:
- Cancelling your cleaning appointment if you or a family member is sick, experiencing flu-like symptoms or has tested positive for the flu or Coronavirus. Know that we will waive all cancellation fees related to you or family members being sick.
We are taking the Coronavirus, your good health and safety and that of our employees, seriously and we wish to be a help to you by providing a Clean AND Healthy home. We are regularly reviewing the Center for Disease Control’s ‘Advice For The Public’ and the State of Wisconsin Health Department websites to stay on top of changes in the situation and ensure that we are doing what we can to be prepared for our customers and team members.
We strive to learn more about cleaning and sanitization techniques and ensure that we are stopping the cycle of the spreading of infectious elements, requiring new protocols, ‘quality standards’, and sanitization services. Requiring effective training for our technicians and adopting an approach that is based on an understanding of the true ‘Value of Cleaning’ and its impact on your health, your family, the environment, and productivity. We will always strive to ensure you have a Clean AND Healthy Home.
We are the new “FRONT LINE of DEFENSE” as Microbial Warriors in this fight against the ‘Invisible Enemy’.
CHRIStal Clean Sanitization Services for Home & Office
We here at CHRIStal Clean, after much research, have added sanitization services for your home and office. These services include spraying and fogging with a hospital grade, CDC approved, non-toxic disinfectant that protects you and your family and eliminates 99.99% of viruses, germs, pathogens, and bacteria. It is child and pet safe, too.
We pride ourselves on service excellence and are here to help with any Preventative Sanitization Services and Pandemic Planning you, your family, or your organization are completing. We have seen disasters of all types and are aware of the needs and concerns during difficult times. If you feel your home or office may have been exposed to the Coronavirus or would like help in preparing your Pandemic Plan and Preventative Cleaning/Sanitization Services, we are here to help. To learn more about the Coronavirus, possible exposure and treatment call us at 262-391-1246 or schedule your FREE in-home/office, no obligation estimate.